fbpx

Long Beach Plumbers say, everyone knows that black mold is bad news.

Do Yo Know The Dangers? – Long Beach Plumbers

How dangerous it can really be for the health?

Is it just a nuisance?

Can it really hurt you?

Just how dangerous is black mold, really?

Black Mold

Long Beach Plumbers say, there are dozens of molds that fall within that broad category, however the most common is Stachybotrys chartarum.

All types of black mold require moisture and warmth to grow.

This means that they thrive in humid environments such as the bathroom, your kitchen, the toilet, and your basement.

Grows Everywhere

Long Beach Plumbers say, mold typically grows in walls, however it can grow anywhere.

This includes fabric, wood, paper, dirt, and also plastic.

Mold can destroy your books, your curtains, your towels and your cushions.

Mold gives off an unpleasant odor odor.

It can slowly decay walls, tapestries, and other affected areas, however mold is greater than just unsightly.

It is dangerous for the physical health.

Mold growth can lead to numerous health issues.

The most Frequent health problems because of mould include:

  • Sneezing
  • Coughing
  • Wheezing
  • Difficulty breathing
  • Stuffed nose
  • Irritated throat
  • Irritated eyes
  • Irritated skin
  • Lung infection

People suffering from asthma may have serious complications, including severe respiratory blockage.

People allergic to mold will probably suffer more and more as the mold develops.

In extreme cases, individuals who have mold allergies may have to be hospitalized if the mold grows out of control.

Many Black Molds Are Toxic

Too much of it on your house and you also face the risk of suffering from a condition known as mycotoxicosis, or mold poisoning.

Mold poisoning can cause all the above symptoms, but it can be fatal to people with a suppressed immune process.

In the early stages, mold is virtually invisible to the naked eye.

You might have a mold infestation on your house and never know it.

Mold propagates by releasing invisible spores that fly in the air and rise when they land on a damp surface.

The first sign that you might have a mold problem is that chilly, damp odor in the humid areas of the house.

Another sign that is solid is the increase in the signs of allergies from people in your house.

In small quantities, mold is everywhere.

The issue starts as it begins to grow out of control.