Plumbing problems may not be obvious right away but they are often easy to hear and can be fixed. Strange noises could be a sign that there is a problem with your plumbing in Long Beach, CA.
- Wooshing showers are a sign that your hot water heater is clogged with minerals.
- Do your plumbing pipes rattling or shaking after flushing the toilet?
- Hissing fixtures: If your fixtures hiss, it’s usually an indication that your water pressure is too high. Long Beach plumbers can help you maintain normal PSI levels.
- Do you hear your drain gurgling?
- Dripping faucets: Don’t ignore a dripping faucet, no matter what its sound. A single faucet leak can cause water loss of up to 3,000 gallons per year according to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). The bill will be due.